- To know the purpose of the program(s) you are participating in, and to understand how it (they) work.
- To have your personally identifiable health information relating to the Coordinated Care Program(s) shared only in accordance with state and federal laws.
- To know your Care Coordinator’s or Case Manager’s name, title and how to contact him/her.
- To know that calls with your Care Coordinator or Case Manager will be recorded for training and quality assurance purposes.
- To speak to your Care Coordinator or Case Manager’s supervisor at any time.
- To receive accurate and timely information from the Coordinated Care program.
- To receive information about any changes to the Coordinated Care program –including its termination.
- To stop participating in the program(s) and revoke your consent to have your personally identifiable health information used for Healthy Choice.
- Give accurate information about the state of your health to your Care Coordinator or Case Manager.
- Report changes in your health status to your Care Coordinator or case manager in a timely way.
- Respond to outreach attempts of the Care Coordination team.
- Complete and send in any forms that are necessary to participate in the Coordinated Care program in a timely way.
- Actively participate in modifying lifestyle behaviors that will help you improve or maintain your health and wellbeing.